Position: Part Time UCMAS Course Instructor / Teacher
Iron Ring Educational Services Inc is a UCMAS Mental Math School which has been instrumental in training children in the renowned UCMAS Mental Math Program. The focus of the program is to establish whole brain development in children aged 4-13 years and to train them to activate the brain power using Mental Math. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are trained and qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the UCMAS Level based guidelines as the basis for tailored lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Timings - Weekdays - (4 PM to 9 PM) and Weekends (9 AM to 3 PM)
- Develop and submit weekly lesson plans adhering to the level based guidelines one week prior to the class
- Meet the individual needs of the children and provide monthly progress reports for each student
- Track attendance; Mark the class work sheets within the classes and review home work post the classes
- Provide regular feedback to parent and act as a point of communication with them
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, in house level orientation sessions, center events, Competitions.
- Attend all 8 Levels' training sessions and successful completion of training and trainer expectations
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Present expectations those are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
- Plan and implement activities that develop each child's self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Commit to continuing education and adapt to the evolving course design
Job Requirements - Teacher Qualifications:
- Background in Early Childhood Education or Math
- Minimum 6 months experience in teaching
- UCMAS Skills not required. Training will be provided to the selected teachers
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong English written and communication skills
Email your resume to email@example.com